To enter this website please confirm you are of legal drinking age.
Please do not close this window.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. A ‘participating store' is any IGA Liquor, Bottlemart, Sip n Save, general trade alcohol store or New Zealand supermarket retailers licensed to sell alcohol that displays advertising material for this promotion (each a "Participating Store"). References in the following provisions to "General Trade" or "general trade stores" are to general trade alcohol stores or licensed supermarkets that display advertising material for this promotion.
5. The promotion will be conducted in Participating Stores during the following periods (herein collectively referred to as the "Promotional Period"):
• Entries open for general trade stores from 01/04/19 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 24/06/19;
• Entries open for Bottlemart, Sip n Save from 22/05/19 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 18/06/19; and
• Entries open for IGA from 08/05/19 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 05/06/19.
6. 6. To be eligible to enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the relevant Promotional Period:
• Purchase any 750ml bottle of Taylors Wine from a Participating Store ("Qualifying Transaction"). Individuals must ensure that they receive a receipt for their Qualifying Transaction, if one is not automatically provided to them;
• In accordance with the Participating Store in which the Qualifying Transaction was made, visit one of the following links and follow the prompts to the competition entry page:
o IGA Liquor - www.taylorswinespromos.com.au/iga
o General trade - www.taylorswinespromos.com.au
o Bottlemart - www.bottlemart.com.au/taylors-wines
o Sip n Save - www.sipnsave.com.au/taylors-wines AND then;
• Input the requested details including their full name (first and last name), phone number, valid email address, state/country and upload a copy of their receipt for Qualifying Transactions made at IGA, Bottlemart or Sip n Save OR enter the receipt number for Qualifying Transactions made at general trade alcohol stores.
For the removal of doubt, individuals must purchase and submit their entry during the applicable Promotional Period (based on the Participating Store where the Qualifying Transaction was made). Entries submitted outside the applicable Promotional Period will be deemed invalid.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction receipt, regardless of how many 750ml bottles of Taylors Wine were purchased in that Qualifying Transaction; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
8. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant's entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Participating Store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. There will be three (3) draws conducted for this promotion. One (1) major prize draw will be conducted from all entries received from all Participating Stores. There will also be two (2) minor prize draws conducted in accordance with the Participating Store in which the Qualifying Transaction was made; one (1) for IGA Liquor entries ("IGA Minor Prize Draw") and one (1) for Sip n Save and Bottlemart entries ("LMG Minor Prize Draw"). For the avoidance of doubt, there will be no minor prize draw conducted for general trade stores. Entries close for each draw in accordance with the Promotional Period of the Participating Store in which the Qualifying Transaction was made. All draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250 on 27/06/19 at 10am AEST, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and winners of prizes over $250 will be published online in accordance with the Participating Store in which their Qualifying Transaction was made; IGA Liquor - www.taylorswinespromos.com.au/iga; General Trade - www.taylorswinespromos.com.au Bottlemart - www.bottlemart.com.au/taylors-wines or Sip n Save - www.sipnsave.com.au/taylors-wines from 02/07/19.
12. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
13. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first valid entry drawn in the major prize draw will win that entrant ("Participant") the opportunity to play a contingency game ("the Game") for the chance to win $50,000AUD.
15. The Game will take place at Taylors Wines in the Clare Valley on 05/07/19 at 12pm ACST. In order to participate in the Game, the drawn Participant will receive two return economy airfares for themselves and a companion (aged 18+) from his/her nearest capital city (if the Participant resides in Australia) or from the nearest of Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch (if winner resides in New Zealand) to Adelaide South Australia, two (2) nights accommodation (twin share), $500 spending money (Participant only), destination/airport transfers, and an ‘ultimate winery tour', together valued at up to $4,300 depending on point of departure. Except otherwise stated, spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature (including but not limited to in-room charges) and all other ancillary costs are not included. The Participant and his/her companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation if required. The Participant and his/her companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. The Participant may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in. If the Participant cannot attend the Game, the Participant may appoint a proxy over 18 years of age to play the Game on his/her behalf provided the Participant gives the Promoter written, signed notice to that effect before the start of the Game. If the Promoter has not been able to contact the Participant before the start of the Game, a representative of the Promoter will play the Game on the Participant's behalf.
16. There will be twenty five (25) bottles of Taylors Wine on display at the start of the Game, each numbered one (1) through to twenty-five (25) which will correspond to twenty-five (25) numbered security envelopes. Each numbered envelope will contain a symbol. Two (2) envelopes will contain a winning symbol ("Winning Symbol"). The other twenty-three (23) envelopes will each contain non-winning symbols. Prior to the Game, an independent Loss Adjustor will randomly insert into two (2) of the twenty-five (25) numbered envelopes the Winning Symbols which must both be located in order to win the Game. The numbered envelopes containing the Winning Symbols will be placed in a further envelope ("Control Envelope") for verification purposes, as detailed below.
17. The Participant/representative ("Attendee") must choose two (2) numbered Taylors Wine bottles. The Promoter will then open the corresponding numbered envelopes to reveal the winning or non-winning symbols. The Attendee must not touch, handle or interfere in any way with the game materials on display including the sealed envelope or the Attendee's chosen bottles. If the Attendee is found to have breached this condition, he/she will be disqualified. If the corresponding numbered envelopes contain two (2) Winning Symbols, then subject to the verification by the judges, the drawn Participant will win $50,000. If the chosen numbered envelopes contain one (1) Winning Symbol and one (1) non-winning symbol, then subject to the verification by the judges the drawn Participant will win $5,000. If the chosen numbered envelopes do not contain any Winning Symbols, subject to verification by the judges the drawn Participant will win $500. Only one (1) prize of either $50,000, $5,000 or $500 will be awarded to the Participant, depending on their result in the Game. If for example a Participant wins the $5,000 prize in the Game, then the $500 and $50,000 prizes will NOT be awarded.
18. A Loss Adjustor will be present at the Game to ensure the Game is conducted as per these Terms and Conditions, and at the conclusion of the Game:
• If either the $50,000 prize or $5,000 prize is selected, the Loss Adjuster will remove all envelopes and take them back for validation of the prize claim; or
• If the $50,000 prize or $5,000 prize is not selected, the Loss Adjuster will open the Control Envelope which reveals the numbers of the envelopes that contain the two Winning Symbols inside; and
• The Promoter or Loss Adjuster will then open the winning envelopes to show the Attendee and any guests that the $50,000 was available to be won and that the mechanic is fair and secure.
19. The drawn Participant's odds of winning the $50,000 prize, are 1 in 300. The odds of being drawn as a Participant may be significantly higher than the odds of the drawn Participant winning the major prize and will depend upon the number of entries received.
20. The first fifty (50) valid entries drawn in the IGA Minor Prize Draw will each win a Red Balloon voucher valued at $150. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Red Balloon voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the Red Balloon voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Red Balloon voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Red Balloon voucher.
21. The first fifty (50) valid entries drawn in the LMG Minor Prize Draw will each win a minor prize from the minor prize pool detailed in the table below. LMG Minor Prizes will be awarded in ascending order in accordance with the table below and the first to last of the valid entries drawn:
|Tablet - iPad Mini 4 WiFi||$450||2|
|Fitbit - Charge 3||$230||5|
|Speaker - Bose Sound Touch||$180||8|
|Wireless headphones - Bose Soundsport Wireless||$150||10|
|Movie vouchers - Gold Class Double Pass||$100||25|
22. The major cash prize will be awarded via Electronic Bank Transfer to the Winners nominated Australian Bank Account, within twenty (20) business days of the Game.
23. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
24. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
25. Total prize pool value is up to $69,290.
26. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
27. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 27/09/19 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. For clarity, if the major prize remains unclaimed, the prize awarded in the unclaimed prize draw will be the same prize that was awarded as a result of the Game and was, for any reason unclaimed. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and will be published online in accordance with the Participating Store in which their Qualifying Transaction was made; IGA Liquor - www.taylorswinespromos.com.au/iga; General Trade - www.taylorswinespromos.com.au Bottlemart - www.bottlemart.com.au/taylors-wines or Sip n Save - www.sipnsave.com.au/taylors-wines from 01/10/19.
28. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au.
29. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
30. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate..
31. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
32. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
33. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of, taking of or participation in a prize.
35. The Promoter is Taylors Wines Pty Ltd (ABN 43 007 733 897) of Suite 2, Shed 72, 4F Huntley Street Alexandria NSW 2015. Telephone 02 8585 3555.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/32081 ACT Permit No. TP19/02712SA SA Permit No. T19/2020. LAPPS approval number: RB4972